We, London Town Group are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or at you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Please read it carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Please contact us if you wish to speak to us about anything contained in this policy or you wish to find out more about our data protection policy generally.
Information we may collect about you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- The information may include your name and address, your email address, payment details and other personal details.;
- Information we ask you for, when you make your reservation over the telephone.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our sites. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our mailing list, making a reservation in our restaurant or hotel, as well as requesting further contact. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our products or services.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- During your visit or stay, we record your itemised spending to properly assemble your bill. This may include your room rate and other expenses billed to your room, as well as other consumption you may have made in our outlets. We also record this information to comply with financial reporting requirements, including those imposed by auditors and government regulators.
- We may also collect certain information as required by local laws (e.g. passport or ID number).
- Certain information regarding your service preferences may be also stored centrally by us.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
Information we may collect about your computer or device
We may collect information about your computer or device, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify you personally. It may also be passed in aggregated statistical format to the third-party service provider who facilitates visitor access to our site.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
How do we use the information
We use information held about you for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, you can simply send us a request asking to be removed from our database.
When do we disclose your information
We may disclose your personal information to our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006. We never disclose or pass on your personal information to third parties, except in the following circumstances:
- If London Town Group or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
We will contact you by email in order to provide you with marketing information about our offers and promotions, which we believe would interest you in a way, that is targeted and relevant. At the bottom of any marketing emails you will have a clearly marked unsubscribe option from future mailings.
You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with any laws or regulations applicable at the time.
You also have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at 8-14 Talbot Square, Paddington, London W2 1TS. You can also, at any time, unsubscribe from our mailing list via the link provided on each communication mailer.
We will aim to remove your data from our systems as soon as possible after you ask us to do so. We may not be able to remove your data where it is embedded in our IT systems or we are required to retain it for legal or regulatory purposes. Where we do retain it in these circumstances it will be subject to restricted access rights.
You have the right to withdraw, at any time, any consent you may have given us to use your data. On withdrawal of your consent we will not be able to provide our services to you and we shall have no liability for our failure to be able to do so as a result. We may still be obliged by law to retain and use your information.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of select partners or service providers. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
We also use functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
You can find more information about cookies and their use on the following website: http://www.aboutcookies.org.uk/
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.